4K HDMI Audio Extractor: 1 HDMI Input to 1 HDMI Output + SPDIF Toslink Output + 3 5mm Audio output+ARC; extract the digital audio signal embedded in HDMI source and convert it through 3 5mm analog audio output and SPDIF output simultaneously Plug and Play; Easy to use; No extra install needed Input Resolution: Support 3D video, Up to 4K x 2K@30Hz, 1080P 60Hz, 3D 24Hz; Supports 2 97Gbps frequency bandwidth, 8, 10, 12 & 16 bits per color depth Meet the ideal image of the HDTV ARC Function: Support Audio Return Control function Reverse the audio to the AV Amplifier connected with HD TV while HDTV receives both audio and video content 4 Kinds Audio Mode: 2 1CH 5 1CH 7 1CH ARC; Support 8, 10, 12 & 16 bits per color depth, Support PCM2, 5 1, 7 1CH, Dolby, DTS5 1, D-TrueHD, DTS-HD Meet the need for an extract audio from HDMI source Don’t support HDCP 2.2
REDQIN HDMI Audio Extractor Splitter:1 HDMI Input to 3 Output: HDMI+ SPDIF/Toslink +R/L output;Support ARC function and audio return channel compliant with HDMI output port.This 4K X 2K HDMI to HDMI Audio Extractor can extract the digital audio signal embedded in HDMI source and convert it through 3.5mm analog audio output and SPDIF output simultaneously.Also,it can support ARC(Audio Return Control) function.
Support HDMI 1.4,HDCP1.4,Scree Width Rate:4:2:0,4K/30HZ
Meet the need for an extract audio from HDMI source
Meet the ideal image of the HDTV Support decode HDCP.
- Input ports:1 x HDMI input
- 3 Output ports:HDMI+ 3.5mm + SPDIF/Toslink
- HDMI resolution:4K x 2K,24/50/60fs/1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Output Video:HDMI Female
- Output Audio:1xToslink,1x35mm jack
- Complait with HDMI 1.4A
- HDMI Audio Output:PCM2, 5.1, 7.1CH,Dolby ,DTS5.1,D-TrueHD,DTS-HD
- Frequency Bandwidth:2.97Gbps
If you want to use ARC function,please make sure:
- The ARC switch is turned on,(The ARC indicator LED is on)
- The display must support ARC and the cable should be connected with the port that support ARC
- HDMI cable must be Version 1.4 or higher
- ARC audio is only avaible through SPDIF output only
- Please make sure the device connected to SPDIF audio output can decode Dolby Digital 5.1CH/AC3 surround sound
Here are some tips for your reference:
- For TV, go to audio setting -> SPDIF type -> choose PCM or LPCM
- For Xbox, go to Settings -> System -> Console Settings -> Audio/Digital Output -> choose Digital Stereo instead of Dolby.
- For PS3, go to Settings -> Sound Settings -> Audio Output Settings -> Optical Digital.
- If you’re using Apple TV, be sure to set Dolby Digital to “Off”
- 1* 4K HDMI Audio Extractor
- 1* DC 5V/1A Power Adapter
- 1* User Manual