The HIFI 4×2 Matrix can connect four HD Source with two HD Display, which can also do extra audio output by the SPDIF port or Headphone port. It can switch or distribute the four HD Source to the two HD Display easily. The matrix also can support ARC function, which can upstream the TV audio to the amplifier.
Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
|HDMI Standard||HDMI support 4K*2K input and 3D|
|Support video color format||24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit, 48bit|
|Support audio format||DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD|
|SPDIF and 3.5mm Stereo|
|Max transmission bandwidth||340MHz|
|Max baud rate||10.2Gbps|
|Input/Output TMDS signal||0.5~1.5Volts p-p|
|Input/Output DDC signal||5Volts p-p (TTL)|
|Input cable distance||15m AWG24 HDMI standard cable|
|Output cable distance||25m AWG24 HDMI standard cable|
|Max working current||1300mA|
|Power adapter format||Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/2A|
|Operating Temperature range||
(-15 to +55ºC)
Operating Humidity range
|5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||250X27X75 (mm)|
- One HDMI Input support MHL/HDMI double mode input, the other three HDMI input support only HDMI single mode input.
- The output A support extra audio output by SPDIF port and 3.5mm Headphone Port.
- HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation. There are ADV/2.0CH/5.1CH three kinds of audio mode options
- Support Full HD 1080P, Full 3D
- Support 4K*2K resolution
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit, 48bit
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Support signal retiming
- Support input up to 15metres AWG24 HDMI standard cable length, output up to 25metres AWG24 cable length
- Inputs can be switched with the IR remote control，also can be controlled by two switch buttons.
- MHL port supports the RCP function, it can do control to the smart phone and the switcher by the TV remote.
- MHL/HDMI working in dual mode, can reduce the number of ports
- The SPDIF audio output format can be chose by pressing the switch key or the remote.
- It can come back to the default the input 1 status when restarted or reset.
- Led Status Light allow the user to know the working status easily.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/2A power supply
The accessories with the machines lists as picture：
- 5V Power Adaptor
- Remote control
Operating and Connecting：
- Connect one cable from each HDMI source devices into HDMI Matrix inputs.
- Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Matrix outputs.
- Connect audio output SPDIF or COAX with stereo Equipment.
- Use the RMT-IR remote control port to remotely switch between sources.
- Connect 5V power supply to the HDMI 4x2HIFI Matrix.
IR Remote Operating Instruction
- Firstly take off the plastic film that inserted in the rear of remote board
- The A and B signifies the HDMI A output and B output.
- If the Signal output from A,
- Only press the number key below A line. Like after you press the 2 key under A line, the signal 2 will output from A. It can control the optical audio output format by control the audio key in the remote board.The default audio format for optical is the same as the TV audio output–Stereo Sound.When press the audio key for first time,the optical audio output is HIFI(including DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD) while the tv sound is off.For the second time to press the audio key,the optical audio output will go back normal as the default state.This operation can be done circulately.
- The plastic film is strongly advised to insert the rear of the remote board when the remote is not used for long time.
- The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
- All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
- Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
- Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
- Pls turn the power off when the machines is not used for long time.
- Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
- Pls use the original factory power adptor.