|Dimensions||34 x 73 x 14 mm|
Supported Video input Mode
|Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)|
|Supported HDMI output Mode||720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz|
|Wii AV Multi Out Plug x 1|
HDMI Connector x 1, 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack x 1
|Power Consumption||below 2W|
Wii2HDMI, a converter for the Wii console, outputs video and audio in full digital. HDMI 720p or 1080p format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p,PAL 576i). With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your HDTV/monitor.
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
- HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output.
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions!
- High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i ,576i input.
- No power adaptor, no messy cords—just one HDMI cable.
- Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
Setups for Connecting to a TV/Monitor with HDMI Input:
- Make sure that the Wii console is powered Off. Then insert the AV Multi Out Plug of the Wii2HDMI into the AV Multi Out Connector in the back of the Wii console.
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the Wii2HDMI HDMI output, and plug the other end to the HDMI input on the TV/monitor.
- Turn on the TV/monitor and switch the video input of the TV to match the HDMI input connector used by the Wii2HDMI. Then you should be able to see the Wii screen after you turn on the Wii console.